- Runs on Android, should run in iOS.
- Screen scales with your browser window.
- Basic alert window
- Basic win condition
- Infinite layers over the map
- Movement authenticated over the server
- Map data received by the server
- Pre-loader and Loading screen
- Basic UI elements
- Being built from the ground up to work for multi-player games.
- The game’s tile set and tile image sizes can be changed by editing a single array.
- Change movement and positioning, so the character can move around freely and isn’t locked to a grid.
- Allow for the user to hold down a button to move. Currently you have to tap the direction to move each block.
- Reduse bandwidth and lag by adjusting how movement is handled in client-server communication.
- Reduce bandwidth and lag by using WebSockets to poll.
- Replace the tileset with a cool custom tileset.
- Map to map teleportation.
- Multi-player functionality.
- Quest System
- Character registration and creation.
- AI systems for guided movement
- AI systems for combat
Filed under: Game Development,Projects,Web Development
No Comments »